Sunday, September 22, 2013

Video Contest

I  don't usually enter contests because they become "let's who see who has the most friends and family," races, but I've generally found that the Video and Cover contests at You Gotta Read are two of the most fair, where even if friends and family vote, they have a big enough following, that other people get involved.  This month, until September 27th, voting is open for the Video contest, and I entered mine for Culture Shock.

I hope you'll stop by You Gotta Read and vote...if not for mine,  for you favorite.  This is a fun way to recognize the efforts of authors, cover artists, and videographers.  Just in case you like mine...it's #14.

Remember you have until September 27th, so mosey on over and make someone's day.

Here's my video for your perusal:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews