Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A Bouquet of Roses for My Guest

I'm leaving behind a bouquet of red roses for my dear friend and Thursday Tourist, Clare London. It was my lucky day when Clare and I both signed with Eternal Press. She's been an inspiration, a support, and a truer friend that any I can imagine. My door is always open, and I hope you'll make her welcome.

I know she won't mind if I pirated a little information from her website:

Clare took the pen name London from the city where she lives, loves, and writes. A lone, brave female in a frenetic, testosterone-fueled family home, she juggles her writing with the weekly wash, waiting for the far distant day when she can afford to give up her day job as an accountant. She’s written in many genres and across many settings, with novels and short stories published both online and in print. She says she likes variety in her writing while friends say she’s just fickle, but as long as both theories spawn good fiction, she’s happy. Most of her work features male/male romance and drama with a healthy serving of physical passion, as she enjoys both reading and writing about strong, sympathetic and sexy characters.

Clare currently has several novels sulking at that tricky chapter 3 stage and plenty of other projects in mind . . . she just has to find out where she left them in that frenetic, testosterone-fueled family home.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews