Monday, December 21, 2009

Happy Holidays

I'm taking a little hiatus for the holidays, but I wanted to stop in and wish each of you, no matter your religious or non-religious affiliation, a joyous reason to celebrate. I hope the New Year brings you everything good...and a contract for me. *lol* I'll resume posting after the first of the year, with a roster of guests I know you'll enjoy.

As for me, I'll be celebrating the birth of the Savior, and I hope those of you who celebrate Christmas along with me remember "the reason for the season." Sometimes, Jesus gets lost among the presents and Santa Claus although the holiday is named for him. Put Christ back in Christmas if only through a pause to remember and be thankful.

Thank you all for sticking with me through another year. I've found that true gifts are sometimes "faceless" friends who make a vast improvement in our lives. God has blessed me many times.

Again, from my heart to yours...Best wishes and lots of love!

2 comments:

  1. Merry CHRISTmas and happy New Year, Ginger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to wish you and your family health, happiness, and anything else you so desire for 2010, my dear funny friend.

    ReplyDelete

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews