Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Holy Cow, It's December 1st

Where has this year flown?  Seems the older I get, the faster time flies.  I'm not complaining because Christmas is my very favorite holiday and time of the year.  Not so much for getting gifts as giving them.  This year, my sister, her boyfriend and my husband and I are going to volunteer at a homeless shelter and serve food.  We decided instead of buying gifts for each other when we already have so much, we want to give back to those less fortunate.  We are rich beyond measure if you count our blessings as we do.

So, what plans do you have for the holidays?  I'd love for you to share them.  I'll also be posting some pictures from friends who want to share their decorations and traditions.  I still have spots open, so if you want me to display a picture, just email it to me.

Oh, and don't forget that the Launch Party for Muse It Up Publishing is today, and also begins the holiday blog fest on the Muse Blog.  Join us, won't you.  It'll be fun.  And mark you calendars for the 7th.  Eternal Press is launching this months new releases, and my White Heart, Lakota Spirit is among them.  Did I mention that Hurricane Warning is available now from Muse?  So many releases, so little time.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews