Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Movie Quote Trivia ~ Father's Day Edition

Time for another game of Movie Quote Trivia. This one is in honor of Sunday's Father's Day in the USA. I'll give you three quotes, ones I consider easy, medium, and Movie Buff! Can you name the movie and better yet, the character who said the lines? Try not to cheat!

1) Easy

"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you."




2) Medium

"You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view - until you climb into his skin and walk around in it."




3) Movie Buff

"Papa! Papa, don't, I'll say anything! Please, papa, I'll say anything you want, tell me what you want me to say and I'll say it... Papa please don't go!"



Good luck! I'll post the answers next Monday. Thanks for playing along and Happy Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews