Friday, July 2, 2010

An Updated Photo

The pictures I've been using for my blogs and websites are at least three to five years old.  I've been contemplating sharing an updated photo with you, and I finally found just the right one.  I recently attended a "She Writes" meet up in Nashville, and someone was snapping pictures for the She Writes website.  I decided the one they took of me is nearly perfect, so here it is.  That's me with the striped shirt on in the first row.  Unfortunately, I had to depart early so I missed the group photo they took.  Still, I think this is a much better picture than I usually take. 

6 comments:

  1. come on over, Ginger and see my surprise to you. :)

    http://thewritingjungle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, thanks for the laugh. And you look great, by the way! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL. I've actually thought of using a picture like that, too. Shots from behind work real well as long as they are from the shoulders up.

    On another note, check my blog when you get a chance. I gave you an award.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a coward too and have been working up to updating my pic as well. No one would even recognise me anymore from my current one.Scary isn't it? And thanks for the award by the way, you are a Sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not so sure I look better from the back. Please, someone tell me what that hump is that's developing just below my neck? Don't say, Dowager's hump...I'll have to kill myself. :)

    ReplyDelete

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews