Thursday, March 6, 2014

Sign Up For Sunday Snippets

Greetings,

On March 2nd, I started including a linky list on my Sunday Snipppets feature with the hope to entice some to join in the fun.  It's sort a blog hop, but you only have to visit my blog each week, sometime between Monday and midnight on Saturday to sign up.  By entering your blog address, you'll url and blog name will appear on the linky list for the following Sunday and encourage readers to visit your blog.  The great thing...you blog on your own blog, thus getting more exposure.  I've created a Banner of Sorts you can post on your own blog by doing a cut and paste, and I ask that you use the title Sunday Snippets for your post.  Maybe even add #SundaySnips for tweeters.  Dishin' It Out has several followers, people signed up to receive the blog via feed and email, and we get over 200 hits per day, generally.  I also have our blog fed daily into Triberr for tweeting by the hoards there, and it also feeds to my Amazon author's page.

The rules are simple...you simply share six paragraphs from a current book or WIP and link back to http://mizging.blogspot.com so that others can use the list to visit other sites.

Where else can you get such exposure for no cost and very little effort?  If I've convinced you to join in the fun, please click this link: http://mizging.blogspot.com/2014/03/sunday-snippet-by-ginger-simpson.html  and go back to my linky list and sign up for this coming Sunday...then post and schedule your own blog to appear on 3/9.  It's that easy.  Join in!


http://www.linkytools.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews