We are all budget conscious right now. With a box of brownie mix upwards of $4.00, it makes "cents" to keep a Ziploc storage bag containing your "homemade" dry mix in the pantry.
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup flour
1/3 cup cocoa
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
Spoon into a large Ziplock bag /or other air-resistant containers
Store in your pantry until needed.
What you will need to add to your dry mix before baking:
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 teaspoon vanilla
Bake at 350 degrees for 20 - 25 minutes / 176 degrees Celsius
The temperature may vary depending on the type of pan (nonstick/glass/aluminum)
- How do you make brownies chewier?
- What happens when you add marshmallows to brownie batter?
- How do you make brownies better?
- Can I add chocolate chips to my brownie batter?
- Or Swirl in Some Good Stuff to make your brownies stand out