Thursday, October 4, 2007

INVITATIONS HAVE BEEN SENT

Yeppers, today I sent out twenty-six invitations to the guest authors who have consented to join me here on October 10-11th for a blogging event. The latest author, missing from the previous list, is Sloane Taylor, who's new release, French Tart, from Eternal Press, is being well-received. So...please come and join the fun, and feel free to try out your access and post now if you wish. I have no complaints if you want to tease people into showing up for the big day(s). All comments and contributions just add to the fun.

By the way, I visited the Pistols and Petticoats blog today. A few years back I had the pleasure of meeting, Cheryl St. John, and I quicky became a fan of her historicals. She what I jealously refer to as a 'big gun author.' You know how you click with someone and wish they lived closer? That's how I felt about Cheryl. She, on the other hand, may have thanked her lucky stars for the miles separating us. If I was younger, I'd say I want to be her when I grow up. Anyhow, I highly recommend her books and her blog. She's got a nice array of authors who have joined together to form the site, and her blog today is particularly interesting.

Here the url: www.petticoatsandpistols.com

Tell her Ginger sent you! Maybe she'll remember me. :) Maybe not!

1 comment:

  1. Of course I remember you, you goof! Who can forget YOU!!? LOL

    Thanks for the plug and the nice compliments -- and for visiting Petticoats and Pistols.

    Wouldn't you know after all the promo you do, someone would pick up on a blog totally unrelated to your books. Go figure. I like your idea of having all your books lined up in the background during an interview however.

    You clever girl.

    This glamous big gun is vacuuming and dusting today. I knew I shouldn't have fired the cleaning lady. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews