Friday, October 12, 2007

THANK YOU

Honestly, thank you so much to all the authors who made my blog launch such a fun event. I'm humbled by the amount of talent displayed in the excerpts, love the beautiful covers, and feel fortunate to have you all as friends.

I'm going to leave permissions in place for the next few days so you can come back and check comments and post if you'd like.

I'll do this again, so be prepared for another invite. Hopefully, I can round up more readers to come and view the offerings, but with over 500 hits (and although I realize that the posting authors account for some) I'm still impressed.

Thanks again. It was a fun two days.

Ginger

1 comment:

  1. I had a ball, Ginger. Thanks for inviting me and I'd love to do it again sometime.

    Marisa

    ReplyDelete

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews