Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Tomorrow is the Day

Hope everyone will show up and participate in my very first blogging-event. I've posted reminders on all the loops and Myspace, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a good turnout.

I'll be in and out since I have a last-minute doctor's appointment. All these hours spent at the computer have taken a toll. My ankles are so swollen they barely fit under the desk, so I'm off to see what's causing it. I can hear him already. "You need to exercise." Why doesn't typing count? My fingers are flying here. *lol*

2 comments:

readingissomuchfun said...

I saw your post on a yahoo group thought I come by and say hello and yes I will be here. I will let my friends know as well if they don't know already HeeHee. See you tomorrow and of course I will be back again not just for tomorrow :)

Hugssss
LindaH

readingissomuchfun said...

OMG! Just thought I post this. I just checked my email and got the email about this and also about your newsletter LoL


Hugssss
LindaH

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Manic Readers

Manic Readers

She Writes

Historical Fiction Books

Readers and Writers of Distinctive Fiction