Friday, October 5, 2007

WHO SAID BLOGS ARE A WASTE OF TIME?

I'm totally shocked. I just started this blog a few days ago, and of course, my first post had nothing to do with my books or writing, but rather the importance of knowing what's in your medical records. It's just something that was on my mind and I wanted to share.

Yesterday, I received an email from a news producer who had 'googled' information on medical records and came across my blog entry. I've done tons of promotion on my books, so it stands to reason that someone would see the one thing I posted that has nothing to do with them. *lol*

The reporter is working on a story about entry errors in medical records and wanted to speak with me. We spoke via phone this morning, and she is very interested in what I had to share. She even asked if I would be willing to be interviewed on camera. I said yes, of course, worried more about the extra ten pounds a camera adds, rather than being interviewed. *lol* Anything more than the phone conversation is not for certain; she has to have her Executive Producer's okay. But even if nothing comes from it, it does show me that blogging gets your information out there. So...blog on sisters and brothers... blog on!

I just had an idea...if they do interview me, I'll make sure to have all my books lined up in the background. *lol*

Cheers,
G

No comments:

Post a Comment

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews