Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Introducing, Tabitha Shay

I'd like to welcome Tabby to my site. Now that you know a little about her, I've asked her a few questions to help you know just a little bit more:

GS - If you could become a witch for one day, like your character, what changes would you make in your life?

TS - Ooo, that's a toughie. My life has been blessed with a wonderful husband and great kids, so I think I'd give myself the ability to write the best story ever and it it become a best seller. Laughs.

GS - What is the best time of day for you to write and how do you organize your promotional schedule around it?

TS - There is no best time for me to write, but I like to have peace and quiet when I'm writing so I try to choose those moments or hours. I promote when the opportunity comes my way no matter what else I'm doing or where I'm at, I stop and promote. Heck, last night I was chatting on the phone with my hubby's niece and I took the phone and promoted, hopefully I made a sell....giggles.

GS
- As an e-published writer, it's inevitable that you will one day face someone who intimates that you have not truly achieved a milestone in your career--that e-publishing is not a major accomplishment. What would you say to this person to convince them otherwise?

TS
- Ho, I beg to differ. It's a Big accomplishment. E-published authors go through the same routine the other author goes through, we have to query, sub a synopsis and three chapters, wait to be rejected or accepted and pray like mad for a positive reply. There's nothing easy about it and I consider myself lucky to be an E-published author, plus I fully believe it's the "Biggie" for tomorrow in the world of publishing. This is the age of electronics and things, they are a changing.

Thanks for such great answers, Tabitha. If our visitors have anymore questions, they can ask them in comments. Also, please feel free to visit Tabitha's site at:

Tabitha Shay

Tabs next visit is at Sloane Taylor's blog at Sloane Taylor's Myspace

Thanks to everyone for visiting.

3 comments:

  1. Amen on the response to cynics, Tabitha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been e-pubbed, paper-pubbed, audio-pubbed and CD-rom-pubbed, hardcoverd, softcovered and probably undercovered... it's all publication, and it's all equally valid. Just one thing - epubbing at its best is faster!

    Lovely to see you again, Tab, and Miz Ginger, WHAT fascinating questions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI.... as you know...I've been under the weather..but I didn't want you to think I didn't care or wasn't supportive! Great site... and informative. The cynics need to 'get the spirit of Christmas'! hugs and happy holidays!

    Rita Karnopp

    ReplyDelete

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews