Friday, February 29, 2008

Mega-Author Blog Fest - March 3-8

March 3-8 - Mark your calendars and don't miss a day. I've lined up some of the most exciting, new and experienced, authors to join a blog fest here. You'll get to read excerpts, share their news and ask questions. Next week, please join me in welcoming my good friends:

Anita Davison
Anne Whitfield
Brenda Weaver
Brittany Kingston
Carol Shenold
Chris Redding
Clare London
Diane Wylie
Jannine Petska
Jennifer Pittam
Kim Chatel
Kim Richards
Kim Smith
Kristin Battestella
Lea Schizas
Lindy Hudis
Lisabet Sarai
Margaret Tanner
Meagan Hatfield
Phyllis Campbell
Rayka Mennen
Rose Skinner
Shawn Oetzel
Sue Viders
Tabitha Shay
Vicki Gaia

Of course, Prissy will be here, too:







3 comments:

  1. Great idea! I can't wait. Count me in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ginger,
    I agree with Caitlin think it is a great idea as well.
    Regards
    Margaret Tanner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great line up, Ginger. This should be a fun week.

    ReplyDelete

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews