Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Message from Cheryl St. John

Imagine, Cheryl sent me a message thanking me for letting her spend a day on my blog. Can you believe it? I'm was absolutely honored to host her. I thoroughly enjoyed learning more about her and following the comments. I can tell from all the remarks, that I'm not the only one who is glad she came.

Cheryl asked to announce the winner of the drawing for her book... so
JANNINE CORTI PETSKA, you're the lucky gal!

If you'll contact me, I'll let you know how to get your copy of Cheryl's latest release, The Magic of Christmas.

My thanks again to Cheryl St. John for bringing some light and laughter to my 'house' and to those of you who visited and made the day even more special.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews