Thursday, October 9, 2008

Introducing Elaine Cantrell

First of all I'd like to thank Ginger for allowing me the opportunity to post at her blog. I've been following all of the guest authors and enjoying their posts a lot. I have a book coming out in November, so I want to share a few excerpts from that, but first I'd like to introduce myself.

I was born and raised in South Carolina, one of the prettiest states in America. Whether you like the mountains or the sea you'll find it in SC. God's country, a friend recently said.

I hold a master’s degree in personnel services from Clemson University (Go, Tigers!)and am a member of Romance Writers of America, EPIC authors, and Alpha Delta Kappa, an international honorary society for women educators. I’ve been married for thirty five years to my college sweetheart. We have two sons-a physicist and a fraud investigator. They’ve given us three wonderful grandchildren-one girl and two boys. We also have two mean cats and one sweet, brown dog. (If you should meet my physicist, don't ask any physics questions unless you want to get a headache. He keeps talking about particles that reach their destination before they leave their point of origin. Sorry, I don't get it.)

My first novel, A New Leaf, was the 2003 winner of the Timeless Love Contest. When the publisher called to tell me, I was so excited I left a carton of ice cream on the cabinet. It melted and made quite a mess.

When I’m not writing or teaching I enjoy gardening, quilting, and trying new restaurants with my friends. You can learn more about me at my web site Elaine's website and at Elaine's Myspace. I also have a blog at Elaine's Blog.

Thanks for reading!
Elaine Cantrell
Hope. Dreams. Life… Love

Published Books

A New Leaf-Oak Tree Press 2004 http://www.oaktreebooks.com

Grandfather’s Legacy-All Romance Books 2006 Send a request to elainecsc@aol.com. The publisher passed away.

Purple Heart-The Wild Rose Press 2007 http://www.thewildrosepress.com

The Welcome Inn-Wings ePress 2007 http://www.wings-press.com

The Best Selling Toy Of The Season-Midnight Showcase coming in Nov. 2008

Kara’s Change Of Heart- Lachesis coming in 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews