Friday, October 10, 2008

On the Road Again


I promised Helen I would help keep the blog going while she was busy packing and unable to write posts, but I have been remiss. However, it looks like she has had plenty of folks stepping up to pick up the slack.

Thank goodness, because I have been busier than a one-armed paper hanger.

My mother always says that, and I still don't get it. How busy can a one-armed paper hanger be? Anyway, I digress.

I'm getting ready to go to Austin for a couple of events, and as usual the preparing is making me nuts. What to wear? What not to forget? Did I put enough feed out for the big animals? Water all the plants? Did I leave plenty of food for my hubby?

And don't forget the books!!!!

I am going to be doing a signing at the Border's Books on South Lamar Blvd. in Austin on Sunday, October 12, starting at 2:00pm. The book I will be signing, One Small Victory, is a woman's novel inspired by a true story of a woman who infiltrated a drug ring and helped bring down the main distributor in a rural town in Texas She did this after losing her son in a car accident and drugs were found at the scene.

On October 13, I will be at the Austin History Center at 6:30pm. I will do a presentation about writing and read excerpts from the book. That day, 20% of sales will be donated to the Austin Public Library.

Both events are open to the public and everyone is invited to come. By the time the event is over on Monday, I'll be ready to party.

1 comment:

  1. Ginger,
    I'm so sorry - I mixed up the names. I was thinking of Helen Ginger and just typing too fast. So, I really know I was blogging on Ginger's blog and not Helen's. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews