Thursday, October 9, 2008

Truth or Dare


I adore Ginger for lots and lots of reasons, but she was very instrumental in seeing my first erotic adventure come to pass. The book, Truth or Dare, was released last week and I'm really excited about it. I also got my first review and I was pleased. The review started a whole discussion on heat levels for the new publisher. Yep, my publisher, Carnal Passions is brand new, so new in fact, that I'm their first release. Squeeee!

Here's the blurb: What happens when a woman spins the bottle then accepts both challenges of the truth or dare game?

Sheray Demsy is about to find out when she confesses that her most secret fantasy is to be seduced by a complete stranger. For her friends, it isn’t enough she tells them her desires, they dare her to experience her fantasy as well. So begins Sheray’s adventures with a stranger in the night.

And check out my first review from Simply Romance.

You can find a steamy excerpt at Sizzling Stories with Syrell Starr.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds good Syrell:) Congrats on both the release and review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore you for lots of reasons, too. No matter what genre you write, I'm a die-hard fan. You're my idol. :)

    ginger

    ReplyDelete

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews