Friday, November 28, 2008

Now It's Offically The Holiday Season

My contribution for Black Friday. For those of you who hate crowded malls and enjoy ordering directly from your computer....here's your chance. If you like a quick read to get you in the spirit of Christmas, please consider, Virginia's Miracle, offered at Eternal Press as your holiday pick-me-up and at a very reasonable price.

I wrote Virginia's Miracle as a gift for my mother. I tried to imagine what the holiday meant to her, and how she dealt with losing so many of the people she loved the most. Since I consider I'm 'cut from the same cloth,' I think I did a pretty good job of estimating. :) Hope you enjoy it.

P.S. I'm still looking for pictures of holiday decorations, traditional photos, or just posts to wish holiday greetings to others. Please join me in 'decorating' my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews