Saturday, January 10, 2009

Choice De Jour

Tomorrow I make my maiden journey into Internet Radio. Kim Smith is hosting me at 3:00 CST at Blog Talk Radio. Part of my is looking forward to it and the other part is wondering what I've gotten myself into. If you'd like to call in, the number is ((646) 478-0319. I would like to know I'm not talking to dead air waves. *lol*

This week, I'll also be blogging at Kat's Logic and on Wednesday, Author, Don Parker, will be a guest here. The following Wednesday, Morgan Mandel will drop by, AND... you're in for a giant treat the week of January 26-31. I'm hosting a "Bring a Character to Blog" Party and I have twenty-five authors waiting to come and entertain you. I'll tease you with the lineup as time draws closer.

So, tune in, log on and have a good time. Don't forget to listen to blogtalk radio tomorrow. Yikes!

3 comments:

  1. You are going to be just fine, Miss Ginger. Fear not. I don't bite. Too hard ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to tune in and listen this afternoon. Good thing I saw this post now before the show was over.

    Morgan Mandel
    http://morganmandel.blogspot.com
    http://www.morganmandel.com
    http://twitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't wait for the archive, Ginger - I tuned in and I'm listening to your interview as I type this.

    I don't know what you were worried about - you certainly haven't run out of steam and you're half an hour in - a natural!

    Anita

    ReplyDelete

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews