I'm officially declaring this a 'tag free' zone, but I have to do this one last time because my 'sis' and good friend, Phyllis Campbell tagged me. I don't mind playing, and I love that people think of me, but I'm running out of confessions and things people don't already know about me. Today, I'm supposed to tell you SIX things that make me happy. So, here goes:
1. Hearing my grandson talk and seeing his frustration gone.
2. Having a manuscript accepted or getting a wonderful review.
4. Knowing I've found such a wealth of friends from being an author.
5. Having my sister here. She makes me laugh at least once a day, and I've missed that.
6. My husband. I'm happy to have someone to grow old with...who doesn't comment about the wrinkles, my spreading butt, and clearly loves me for who I am...warts and all.
So, with that said, I'm officially putting out the banner: