Monday, February 2, 2009

Last Week's Winners

I posted during Bring a Character to Blog Week that I would announce the names of a few lucky people who left comments. I'm proud to post their names here:



MarthaE - Witch's Brew by Tabitha Shay
Paula Gorgas - Privy to Murder by Carol Shenold
LuAnn - The Cross of Tarlis by Julie D'Arcy

Would you three please click here" to send a message with the email where you would like your PDF copy sent.

Also, Jena Galifany announced she presented her own copies to three winners of her choice: D Durance, Lastnerve2000, and Julie. I believe Tabitha Shay also awarded some lucky readers with her books.

Congratulations to those who won, and I really thank everyone who participated for making it such a special week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews