Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Don't Worry...

There's a NEW Sheriff in town, Joe Biden. According to President Obama, Botox Joe is going to provide oversight on how all the stimulus money provided to states, counties, and cities is spent. I have great faith someone who introduces a wheel-chair bound man and asks him to 'stand' up and be recognized, don't you. It seems like every time the VP opens his mouth, he puts his foot in it.

In my personal opinion...and I can have one here, Joe should be checking into the statement made by one of his Democratic colleagues who appeared on the Neil Cavuto show. (Dang...I can't remember the man's name.) But, when asked about the pork in the Omnibus bill, the man actually intimated that people sneaked into Congress in the middle of the night and inserted these special interest items into the bill. Really? I was totally surprised when Mr. Cavuto didn't question him further about the lack of security...I think Glenn Beck would because he isn't quite as interested in preserving people's feelings when it comes to wasteful spending. Maybe the new Sheriff should be stationed outside the building to watch for these 'night stalkers.' *lol*

I know I've said this before, but I really think I'm going to have to give up on the news. It's too depressing, and elevates my blood pressure. Besides, I'm hoarse from yelling at the TV. I'm still reeling from the 90 million we're handing to the Palestinians when my sister, who has been applying for jobs since October is running out of unemployment in three weeks, and no one here seems to care. She and the mega thousands in her same boat are wondering what they're supposed to do. Maybe Hilary Clinton should come home and focus on America and their needs. Just a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews