Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Perfect Change

The government today announced it is changing its national symbol to a CONDOM because it more accurately reflects the government's political stance. A condom allows for inflation, halts production, destroys the next generation, protects a bunch of pricks, and gives you a sense of security while you're actually being screwed. Never before has a symbol held a truer meaning.


I'd give credit to the person who masterminded this creative piece, but I have no idea who did. It's something being passed around via email and I thought I'd share. And no, I didn't verify it on Snopes. *lol*

2 comments:

  1. Okay people! Your homework this weekend is.... Go to youtube and search for "The Obama Deception" and watch the video(s). These are things you MUST know. Its about 2 hours in length but filled with info you will find interesting.

    Don't be sheep, educate yourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Skhye and nice to meet you Ginger! Great post. Eye candy to be sure (~:

    Skhye, I just added the following pbs.org special to my Facebook calendar @ http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/amex/weshallremain/

    I've seen the promo and it looks like a wonderful series. Thought you might want to catch it.

    I've always felt a strong pull toward the First Nations Peoples. Many years ago, I took advantage of a fiber class on Navajo Rug weaving. I spent many years running a corporate fundraiser collecting school supplies for children on N&S Dakota indian reservations. I've been to many powwows and have always felt comfortable among The People.

    Must be from a past I've long forgotten. ?

    ReplyDelete

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews