Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Tuesday Trivia

Now that I have you attention...this answers the question, what's under a kilt. *smile*


I guess my Fractured Books quiz last week was too challenging. I received absolutely NO entries, but just in case you're interested, here are the answers:
1. Not With My Daughter
2. Flowers in the Attic
3. Mommie Dearest
4. The bone collector
5. Christine
6. Watchers
7. Misery
8. The Da Vinci Code
9. Coma
10. The Rainmaker

Due to lack of interest--Mine mainly. This weeks trivia challenge is canceled.

2 comments:

  1. Stopping by to say Hi Ginger!! My Dh would rant and rave with you but he won't read that long! Just wanted to ask if you can add to your poll choices: Contest to win books or other fun things and THEN ALL OF THE ABOVE - which would be my choice!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. (Pouting here) What? No Trivia this week? How can you do this to me???

    Hahahahaha...Have a good week, Ginger:)

    ReplyDelete

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews