Monday, April 20, 2009

Manic Mondays

This was me at the computer this weekend. I'm trying to decide which of the stories I have in progress I want to finish, and for some reason, my characters who usually are the defining factor aren't yelling loud enough to win the contest. My choices at the moment are:

First Degree Innocence - Women's Fiction/Suspense
Odessa - Western Historical Romance
Shortcomings - YA
On a Wing and a Prayer - Contemporary Romance (Novella)
The Locket - Mystery
Revelation - Not sure of Genre -

So...you can see I have plenty of work to do, I just can't decide which one to work on at the moment. I'm leaning toward "The Locket" because it's such a different stretch for me...but then so is First Degree Innocence, and maybe that's why I can't wrap my head around it. Anyone else have this problem?

In the meantime, I did get a wonderful review that brightened my day. Morna at Red Roses for Authors gave me 4.5 Red Roses for Hope Springs Eternal, my latest release. I really enjoyed writing this 'medical romance' and I identified with my heroine on so many levels. *lol*

Here's an excerpt from the review:
"Another brilliant story from the author of Sarah's Journey... This is a lovely sympathetic book about an older woman. A book to pick up when you are down, from a well-loved author."

How nice is that? Thank you, Morna. I appreciate being described as brilliant and well-loved. I haven't felt that way for a while.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Ginger no wonder you are confused - six wip's. How do you keep track of them all? I can just about manage two!

    ReplyDelete

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews