There are just something that don't make sense to me. I keep asking, but no one seems to know the answers. Here's some questions to ponder:
1. Why do people continue to hire Billy Mays to do commercials?
2. Do people really care what kind of dog the Obamas get?
3. What tests were done to prove the effectiveness of the "eighteen-hour bra."
4. Is Alex Trebek any smarter after all these years on Jeopardy or does he just act like a big know-it-all because of his cue cards?
5. Does America really need to be concerned with TV ads about impotence?
6. If you wash a "Sham-Wow" in the washer, will it soak up all the water?
7. If all these "weight-reducing" pills that claim you don't have to change your daily habits work, why are there still so many fat people waddling around?
8. Does an apple a day really keep the Doctor away? Away from what? They haven't made house calls for ages.
9. If the saying, "Find a penny, pick it up, and all day long you'll have good luck is true," then why did I hurt my back when I bent over?
10. Why do indentions stay on your legs for hours after you've removed your socks?
11. How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
12. If April showers bring May flowers, what do May flowers bring?