Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Rolling Out The Red Carpet Again

My Thursday Tourist this week, hopefully making an appearance tomorrow on cue, is Lisabet Sarai.

I had the good fortune to meet Lisabet through our mutual publisher, Eternal Press. She's quite a talented and fun person, even though I can only attest to that through virtual contact. As I've said before, Internet relationships can be as tangible as face-to-face, and I'm happy to host her on my blog anytime.

From her website, it appears she's led quite an interesting life, obtaining a master's degree, globetrotting, and spending more than twenty years with a husband she seems to adore. The pair lives with their two cats in Southeast Asian, and Lisabet still plans to do more traveling. Her writing leans more to the 'sexy' side, and I'm sure hubby doesn't mind at all. I checked her list of favorite authors...and darn, I wasn't listed. My content is probably far too bland for her. *smile*

If you don't believe her books are steamy...just check out this cover:

Please make her feel welcome.

2 comments:

  1. Ginger, I love your books! Your heroines come alive on the page.

    Thanks for the invitation to blog tomorrow.

    Warmly,
    Lisabet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisabet,

    I enjoyed reading your excerpts. I was wondering what makes a story staisfying for you? What elements do you like to incorporate in your stories to draw in a reader?

    ReplyDelete

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews