Thursday, June 18, 2009

Joan Maze - My Thursday Tourist


Thanks for the welcome. I find the entire writing world, of which RWA is a big part, to be exciting beyond belief. I've received so much help and encouragement, along with ideas and suggestions for improvement, that I'm just going to have to live forever. I can't keep up with all the books I am writing and want to write.

Getting published--Murder By Mistake was my first--did something wonderful to my ego and has even affected how others react to me. I just wish I could meet some of my writer friends in person.

Getting published has also affected my schedule in a big way. Promoting is time consuming. Having thought I'd dislike the process (I always failed at sales), I was surprised to realize I actually love it.

Thanks again, Ginger, for inviting me. For anyone who hasn't seen my website, created with a lot of anxiety and hair-pulling, the address is: www.joanmaze.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews