Monday, August 10, 2009

One Lovely Blog Award


Thank you Ciara Gold for bestowing this award on my blog. I was awed to read the reasons why you selected me. So...I'm accepting and sharing the award with three ladies who are my role models. You'd be among them if you hadn't beaten me to the punch.

Here are the rules:

1) Accept the award, and don’t forget to post a link back to the awarding person.
2) Pass the award on.
3) Notify the award winners.


Here are my recipients for The One Lovely Blog Award.

MaryAnn Miller - A great friend and confidante, and a very smart lady. She has some amazing articles on her site. MaryAnn is one of those people who comes into your life for a purpose, and she's certainly served hers well in mine.

Lea Schizas - Another wonderful friend and author. Besides devoting so much time to the yearly Muse It Up Conference to aid her fellow authors in developing stronger writing techniques, Lea also co-authored a book on Autism and spends much of her time heightening public awareness about this ever-growing disorder. As if her plate wasn't full enough, she has numerous blogs, and Bragging Rites Unleashed is another testimony to her how much she cares about her peers. Who wouldn't want this woman as a friend?

Anita Davison - My British pal. I found Anita and her wonderful writing through an historical critique group. She's been a source of inspiration, both in writing and life, and I always count on her sound words of advice to keep me focused. I don't think she has any idea how much I value her friendship, her talent, and her wisdom. In fact, she's so humble, I'm sure this will make her blush. :)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, dear friend, for the honor. I've posted my choices and a few words about you, too:
    http://thewritingjungle.blogspot.com/2009/08/one-lovely-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Ginger. I was really touched by what you said about me. Passing the award on today.

    ReplyDelete

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews