Wednesday, March 31, 2010

My New Cave




As my husband calls it...this is my "cave" where I hibernate. We recently moved into a small Condo and I love it. It's easy to keep clean and quite stylish, if I might say so myself. Except...I'm thinking the picture in the living room is too high. What do you think???

I should have thrown out my leftover taco. :)









My nephew thinks my bedspread is...I can't recall his exact words, but ugly means the same thing. I rather like it. And if you look closely, you can see my husband's CPAP machine on his nightstand...or his scuba gear as I call it because it makes him look like he's going diving. :)
This is where I really spend all my time. My little corner of the world. :)

9 comments:

  1. I like it! Can I come live with you LOL??? My SIL moved into a condo and I LOVED it when I visited for a week. I'm looking forward to the empty nest, when I don't have to worry about kids knocking over my candles:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molly,
    You are more than welcome to come and visit, but we no longer accept live-ins. This is the first time in five years that my husband and I have lived alone. We have a two-day maximum limit on house guests. I've adopted my mother's policy....after a few days house guests and fish both start to stink. *lol*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmm....well I was going to say that I think the picture is just fine, but I should really give my opinion in person....

    That is until I read your response to Molly....2 days is way to short to catch up with you and way to short to come all the way from California to Tennessee....

    Maybe you should come visit me in California, I won't kick you out after two days :-) I miss you my friend!! Hugz!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the pic seems fine, but it is hard to tell in a picture. I like your condo. Right now while my kids are young, I love living in our split level house but ohhhh how I miss the smaller, easier to clean, less to maintain abodes. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice looking apartment. I think the picture could be moved down just a few inches, but that's just me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it...ur house house is immaculate....come clean mine??...I didn't see anything wrong with any pics....Hugs...Tabs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ginger,
    Love your house, it looks really nice. I am especially impressed with your office area, looks cozy, that is what I need.
    PS: Your pictures took ok to these aged eyes.

    Cheers

    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a nice house, Ginger. It's spotless. Can I hire you to make mine that clean? LOL

    BTW, the picture isn't too high. You need a bigger picture. **smile**

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely "cave," Ginger! We've lived in our home for more than 40 years ... and we have the accumulated "junk" to show for it. I love your clean open spaces.

    ReplyDelete

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews