Monday, June 28, 2010

Are You Kidding Me?

I saw this tag on someone's email today. Sure, easy for you to say. I just got back from a grueling three day camping trip, where I sat in a chair, read, and played an occasional game that required me to pitch corn-filled bags at a board with a large hole in it. Yes, it's called "Cornhole," but I knew if I said hubby and played Cornhole, someone would misinterpret my meaning. Things take on a whole new connotation here in Tennessee.  What I'm trying to say is that I'm sore and I did virtually nothing!

Who would imagine that taking a few walks around...strike that....through the campground, playing a harmless game, and judging six entries in an historical contest could make one so sore. I couldn't dance today if you paid me, and I used to bust a pretty good move in my day. Now the only thing I'm likely to bust is my hip. How depressing is that?







But the good news...I'm posting under coming attractions, a really great line-up of authors who are joining me in a blog-a-thon during the month of August. If you want to get a line on some new authors, (new to you or those making a debut), glimpse some great excerpts or just enjoy those who decide to share experience or knowledge, then please put Dishin' it Out on your calendar. I promise you won't be disappointed.

I'll be back tomorrow, hopefully less stiff and decrepit to dazzle you with more tips and savvy stuff.

1 comment:

  1. some of us have to just tap our toes now, but we still dance in our hearts and head.

    ReplyDelete

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews