Monday, November 1, 2010

Tomorrow...

Though I try to keep political issues off this blog, I feel the need to stress the importance of voting in tomorrow's election.  If you don't like the way things are in the country, this is an opportunity to fix it.  I'm planning on voting new blood in and getting rid of those who have gotten rich at our expense--padding their own pockets by representing special interests groups over those who voted them into office.

I know we all had faith in the "change" this administration promised, but when I see my fellow Tennesseans struggling to survive each day, I know this isn't what America bargained for.  Let's make our own change tomorrow...join me in voting out those who have made being in office a career.  Vote you choice tomorrow and let's have the "changes" that were promised us.

My name is Ginger Simpson and I approve this message.

1 comment:

  1. Well said. My name is Roseanne Dowell and I approve that message also.

    ReplyDelete

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews