Tuesday, March 15, 2011

New Attraction and Other Stuff...

Starting tomorrow I'll be featuring "We View Reviews" here at Dishin' It Out.  I invite my fellow authors to send their reviews, along with their cover art and a link to where the review was posted.  I want to give credit to the sites and also provide authors and readers with new places to check out.

********************************************************************

I just received back the final galley for The Locket, coming next month as well as the final for The Forget-Me-Nots, and I'm very excited.  So far, 2011 has proven to be a busy time as I try to keep track of all my blogging dates and promote my new releases.  In case you've missed some, all are featured on my website, and here's a list of what released since October 2010:


White Heart, Lakota Spirit -  Full-length Western Historical
 Hurricane Warning - Short romance
A Wing and a Prayer - Short romance
Odessa - Full-length Western Historical
Shortcomings - Full-length Young Adult

*********************************************************************
Just in case you missed the cute little video I made to showcase all the beautiful covers provided by Delilah Stephans at Muse It Up Publishing...here it is:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews