Monday, June 13, 2011

Welcome Suzanne Hurley

My first book with Whiskey Creek Press came out on March 1, and I am just thrilled about it. I’ve written mysteries before, but this was my first attempt at a Women’s Fiction book and I loved writing it.
Never Ever’ is a story about three women. All face challenges, all overcome them. Here’s a blurb:

What do you do when you have a second chance to make your dreams come true, but are too afraid? What if you long to get married and have a family but keep choosing the wrong man, over and over? How about being the new girl at school and finding yourself the victim of bullying?

Social worker Ivy Blake survives a heart attack, decides to retire and do everything she’s always dreamed of. Only one problem. How do you say goodbye to your old life when you are a workaholic? Chris Palermo is a twenty-eight year old teacher who desperately longs to find true love, but chooses the wrong guy, date after date. Seventeen year old Jamie Hicks is a social outcast at her new school. Rebelling, she sports a blue fauxhawk and a ‘don’t mess with me’ attitude.

This book is about women supporting women as they search, explore and overcome obstacles. It is a journey of tough times, challenges and redeeming love.
I must say, it was extremely challenging getting into the minds of the three women and trying to figure out how they’d react. Great, great fun.

If anyone has any questions or would like to know more about my books, please contact me at suzannehurleysue@gmail.com and my website is www.suzannemhurley.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews