If you're curious about the name, liebster is German for "favorite" or "dearest." I love being someone's favorite anything. :)
My instructions, since I gladly accept this award, are:
1. Post this award on your blog. (Check)
2. Thank and link to the person who gave it to you. (Check)
3. Pass it on to five bloggers who have less than 200 followers. (Check, except I'm not entirely sure about the number of followers.)
4. Comment on those five people's blogs to share the good news. (Check, I can hear them groaning already)
Here are my five:
1. Karen Cote - Romance Author (Romance...It's complicated) - Karen gets my first nod because of her innovative blog and the creative way she brings authors to readers and makes their books come alive. Besides, she's an awesome person and a very talented author whose first book captivated me.
2. Caroline Clemmons (A Writer's Life) - Caroline writes my favorite genre, and I've recently discovered her blog. Her posts are entertaining and informative. Plus, I like her style.
3. Roseanne Dowell (Where Love Blooms and Romance Happens) - Roseanne is a fellow Muse author and good friend with a dedication to her peers that surpasses many. She's dedicated to sharing her blog and giving a stage to others when she's not promoting her own work. What a woman!!
4. Maggie Toussaint (Mudpies and Magnolias) - Now who wouldn't want to research a blog with a title like that. Maggie is another recent find of mine...both a friendship and an interesting blog. She deserves to be discovered by more readers.
5. Anita Davison (The disorganised Author) - I've known Anita longer than any of the other people I've listed, and when asked about favorite authors, she always makes my list. Her blog is one of the most interesting I've found, and written in the same captivating style as her novels. Don't miss it.
Okay...I've done my duty. I've been blogging for quite a time and have an extensive roll from which to choose. These five were not awarded on the spur of the moment, rather are listed because these women go the extra mile to keep topics interesting and fun. That draws me in every time. I assure you, you won't regret checking them out. Congratulations, Ladies...and again, thank you Zakgirl. You made my day.