Monday, March 19, 2012

Change to Dishin' It Out - Welcome Rita Karnopp

In my quest to find time to write, I'm taking advantage of a great friend and terrific author who was planning to start her own blog.  Rita Karnopp and I bonded several years ago when we both contracted with the same publisher.  Since then, our friendship has been distanced by time and life, but we've reconnected, and she's accepted my offer to become my partner here on Dishin' It Out.  I'm still honoring the few guests I've scheduled, and Rita will be posting her own author's page so you can get to know her.  We're working out a scheduling time and I'll post that when we've agreed on what it will be.  We're almost there.  I love Rita, and I know you will, too.


She just released her latest book with Books We Love, Ltd, and I urge you to check it out.  I can't wait to get my paws on Whispering Sun.  Rita is an awesome author, so make sure to stay tuned for more from her.

New Territory of Montana 1863. Sarah Bryson’s silent world is destroyed when her so-called fiancé has her kidnapped to prevent his discovery as a gun-runner. After surviving a massacre, she is rescued by Blackfeet warrior, Two Shadows. But in order to reach the safety of his village, they must confront wild animals, ruthless mountain men, treacherous mountain storms, and Crow Indians bent on revenge.

Sarah seeks her true identity as a woman. Two Shadows’ struggles with loyalties divided between his love for a white woman and his devotion to his tribe. Whispering Sun captures a time when the Blackfeet are forced to see their way of life disappear. It’s a story where it’s possible for a white woman to decide she belongs with a loving people and a Blackfeet warrior. It’s a story that shows how a half-breed can choose an alliance and find his place in a colliding world.

2 comments:

  1. A great big TEXAS welcome to Rita. Ginger is my #1 author and if she has put a stamp of approval on Rita....We'll...that is fine with me. Wish you both well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ... that's a welcome. I do appreciate it. I agree... Ginger is at the top of my list, too! Thank you, Texas! Rita

    ReplyDelete

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews