Thursday, May 10, 2012

RITA ASKS ~ WHAT ARE YOUR READING

Since I’m doing research for my Tango of Death series coming out later this year, I have been doing a lot of reading and research during the Holocaust. This series has been haunting me for about five years . . . fighting to be written. I just pray I’ll do the subject justice.



I just finished reading NIGHT, by Elie Wiesel. It’s haunting and provocative, a true testimonial to the Jewish soul . . . and the will to survive and serve as a human document to what truly happened. I highly recommend reading any book written by this author.


Night A terrifying account of the Nazi death camp horror that turns a young Jewish boy into an agonized witness to the death of his family...the death of his innocence...and the death of his God. Penetrating and powerful, as personal as The Diary Of Anne Frank, Night awakens the shocking memory of evil at its absolute and carries with it the unforgettable message that this horror must never be allowed to happen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews