Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Hijacking

Cowboy Kisses: Cowboy Duds: "I see by your outfit that you are a cowboy." This line was forever stamped in our consciousness of the old west cowboy when it became ...

Because I'm running behind with doctor's appointments and still feeling like a limp rag, I "highjacked" a wonderful post by fellow author, Devon Matthews, to share.  For those who thought all cowboys wore "denims," you might want to read up on your history and Devon has done all the research.  I was very impressed.

On another note...since I've discovered that Six Sentence Sunday is coming to an end, I've decided to concentrate my efforts here by sharing my work and some of the best reads I've had.  Starting on Sunday, I'm doing "Sunday Sampler," and you are all invited to leave a sample (blurb, short excerpt, tag line) plus your buy link the comments section.  I hope you'll all take advantage of the free promo since this blog gets pretty good coverage and is tweeted by many, many friends.  :)

4 comments:

  1. Also enjoyable in a more low-keyed cowboy-period vein are the short stories by Willa Carter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea, Ginger. I hope you'll send out a reminder because the brain hasn't been storing things too well lately.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ginger, thanks for the extra exposure! I'll take all I can get. :) Healthwise, I'm getting better and starting to feel more like my old self again. Still sending those healing vibes and prayers your way. You need to get well, girlfriend! ((Hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the link to the cowboy article and the great idea of Sunday Sampler!

    ReplyDelete

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews