Monday, August 27, 2012

Some great people to checkout!


Thank you for allowing me to share my presentation with you.  I know it was very long . . . but I hope you enjoyed it ... or at least got a bit of encouragement from it. I do appreciate your comments . . . wish me luck in September at the Montana RWA Writer's Conference.
     Let me close with the very first ever blonde GUY joke… it’s about time!

     An Irishman, a Mexican and a Blonde guy were doing construction work on scaffolding on the 20th floor of a building.
    They were eating lunch and the Irishman said, “Corned beef and cabbage! If I get corned beef and cabbage one more time for lunch, I’m going to jump off this building.”
     The Mexican opened his lunch box and exclaimed, “Burritos again! If I get burritos one more time I’m going to jump off, too.”
     The blonde opened his lunch and said, “Bologna again! If I get one more time I’m jumping, too.”
      The next day, the Irishman opened his lunch box, and saw corned beef and cabbage, and jumped to his death.
      The Mexican opened his lunch box, and saw a burrito, and jumped too.
      The blonde guy opened his lunch, saw the bologna and jumped to his death as well.
      At the funeral, the Irishman’s wife was weeping. She said, “If I’d known how really tired he was of corned beef and cabbage, I never would have given it to him again!”
      The Mexican’s wife also wept and said, “I could have given him tacos or enchiladas! I didn’t realize he hate burritos so much.”
      Everyone turned and stared at the blonde’s wife. The blonde’s wife said,
      “Don’t look at me.  He makes his own lunch.”

      I would like to share with you some great people to checkout!
        The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R Covey
 •       Michael has a free newsletter called, THE PEP LETTER, By Michael A. Verdicchio
                       Motivation123's Weekly QuickTips by Jason Gracia  http://www.motivation123.com
                       Check out Karen Keller, Ph.D. / www.karen-keller.com
                       Claude Bristol, author of The Magic of Believing                 
 •       Doran Andry, in Gateway to Greatness

4 comments:

  1. Good way to start a Monday morning out! I love a good joke! Rita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your presentation is bound to be a hit, and I know you've inspired a lot of people already. I'm so proud to have such a talented and insightful partner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Ginger . . . I truly believe if I hadn't learned about positive attitude and self-talk - I would be one of those bitter, gossipers no one likes. Having confidence and liking who you are comes from that positive attitude - it is the best thing I've ever learned. Oh ... and I'm so happy to be here at Dishin' it Out with you - 'Miss Sunshine' . . . it is such an honor to call you friend.:)

    ReplyDelete

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews