Saturday, September 8, 2012

Rita Karnopp ~ Special Edition


Rita Karnopp

I'm so excited to share with you ... my Books We Love Special Edition is now available!  

$5.99 for all three Indian Historicals ~ what a deal!  I hope you'll check this Special Edition out.

Don't hesitate to send me an email on what you thought . . . I love hearing from my readers  ~ ritakarnopp@bresnan.net

Might I remind you that Ginger Simpson's Special Edition is also out on Amazon.com . . . her books are so wonderful . . .  look below for the link.

I'm off to gold pan at our claim in Confederate Gulch tomorrow - I look forward to spending time in the outdoors with Dennis and Gema. it's supposed to be sunny and around 82 degress!  Woo Hoo!!

 We've lately been finding some pretty nice gold.  I wish I could say it is easy - but it's hard work digging dirt out from between bed-rock.  Recently we found two 'pickers' and a small nugget.  That was exciting!  We're not rich - yet!  Wish us luck ... have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews