Saturday, November 3, 2012

Sharing An Interesting Site

I joined Kindlegraph a year ago, and believe it or not, I've actually received fifteen requests for my John Hancock. Now they've changed the name to accommodate all types of ebooks. I asked for and received permission from the site owner and originator of the following email to share with everyone.  I invite you to check out yet another option to help get your name out there.  Here tis:

I have exciting news to share with you. Kindlegraph is now Authorgraph!

This is a big deal since it means that readers can now receive digital inscriptions from their favorite authors regardless of which digital reading app or device they use.

In addition, I've bundled a bunch of other significant updates into this relaunch including the following:

  • Readers no longer need a Twitter account to request an Authorgraph (they can simply use an email and password)
  • The website has been completely redesigned
  • Readers can submit an Authorgraph request via the widget on your blog or website
  • Finally, I want to take this opportunity to announce that there are now more than 5,000 authors using the Authorgraph service to connect with their readers! This is something I never imagined when I started this service more than a year ago. I want to thank you for your support and enthusiasm for Authorgraph and I look forward to sharing many of the exciting new features that I'm currently developing.

Regards,
Evan Jacobs, Founder
http://www.authorgraph.com

P.S. Hopefully everything will continue working seamlessly with this transition but please let me know if you notice any issues. In particular, you should be able to continue using your author widget as is (or you can update the URL to http://www.authorgraph.com). In addition, if you were following @kindlegraph on Twitter then you should now be following (and tweeting to @authorgraph).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews