Friday, July 5, 2013

Book Me A Room in Capacitated

I have been many places, but I've never been in Cahoots.  Apparently you have can't go alone--you have to be in Cahoots with someone.  I've also never been in Cognito, but I hear no one recognizes you there.  I have, however, been in Sane.  You have to be driven there, and I've made several trips thanks to family, friends, and work.

I'd like to go to Conclusions, but you have to jump, and I'm not much into physical activities anymore.  I've also been in Doubt...a sad place and I try not to visit there too often.

I've been in Flexible, but only when it was very important to stand firm.  Sometimes I'm in Capable, and I go there more often as I get older.

One of my favorite places to be is in Suspense!  It really gets the adrenaline flowing and the old heart pumping!  And although sometimes I think I'm in Vincible, life shows me I'm not.

I have been in Deepdoodoo frequently, and the more adventurous I get, the easier it is to end up there.

Taken from Reader's Digest with planetproctor.com listed as the source.

I had to laugh when a friend copied this to her blog and someone commented what about in Love, nn Trouble and in Consequential.  She suggested staying away from the last place since you don't really matter when you're there.

How about in Turmoil?   In Visible?  I image that's much like In Cognito.  People might recognize you but they can't see you.  :)  Can you think of any others?  Let's keep it going.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews