Today lets finish the ‘Quotes That Touched My Soul from the -The Motivation123 Newsletter http://www.motivation123.com Issue: February 6, 2013 - another installment by our favorite guest writer, Barrie Davenport of LiveBoldandBloom.com and BarrieDavenport.com.
::49 Quotes That Have Touched My Soul::by Barrie Davenport
26. The most valuable possession you can own is an open heart. The most powerful weapon you can be is an instrument of peace. --Carlos Santana
27. If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.
28. Through my love for you, I want to express my love for the whole cosmos, the whole of humanity, and all beings. By living with you, I want to learn to love everyone and all species. If I succeed in loving you, I will be able to love everyone and all species on Earth... This is the real message of love. --Thich Nhat Hanh, Teachings on Love
29. Make peace with the universe. Take joy in it. It will turn to gold. Resurrection will be now. Every moment, a new beauty. --Rumi
30. Peace is a daily, a weekly, a monthly process, gradually changing opinions, slowly eroding old barriers, quietly building new structures. --John F.Kennedy
On Personal Growth...
31. The only journey is the journey within. --Rainer Maria Rilke
32. Fear less, hope more, eat less, chew more, whine less, breathe more, talk less, say more, hate less, love more, and good things will be yours. --Swedish Proverb
33. You and I are essentially infinite choice-makers. In every moment of our existence, we are in that field of all possibilities where we have access to an infinity of choices. --Deepak Chopra
34. Maturity includes the recognition that no one is going to see anything in us that we don't see in ourselves. Stop waiting for a producer. Produce yourself. --Marianne Williamson
35. Be not the slave of your own past. Plunge into the sublime seas, dive deep and swim far, so you shall come back with self-respect, with new power, with an advanced experience that shall explain and overlook the old. --Ralph Waldo Emerson
36. Far and away the best prize that life has to offer is the chance to work hard at work worth doing. --Theodore Roosevelt
37. Work is love made visible. And if you cannot work with love but only with distaste, it is better that you should leave your work and sit at the gate of the temple and take alms of those who work with joy.--Khalil Gibran, The Prophet
38. Perhaps the very best question that you can memorize and repeat, over and over, is, what is the most valuable use of my time right now? --Brian Tracy
39. What we really want to do is what we are really meant to do. When we do what we are meant to do, money comes to us, doors open for us, we feel useful, and the work we do feels like play to us. --Julia Cameron
40. Talent is cheaper than table salt. What separates the talented individual from the successful one is a lot of hard work. --Stephen King
41. If we don't change, we don't grow. If we don't grow, we aren't really living. --Gail Sheehy
42. To exist is to change, to change is to mature, to mature is to go on creating oneself endlessly.
43. You have to decide what your highest priorities are and have the courage -- pleasantly, smilingly, non-apologetically -- to say 'no' to other things. And the way to do that is by having a bigger 'yes' burning inside. --Stephen Covey
44. A year from now you will wish you had started today. --Karen Lamb
45. Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. --Marilyn Monroe
46. You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
47. One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching. --Unknown
48. If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?
49. There's nothing more badass than being who you are. --Darren Criss