Let’s be honest – writers think a bit differently than the rest of the world. I call it left of center. Do we choose to be a writer? We might think we do, but I seriously think we are born to write or not to write. J
There are perks to being a writer. Seriously – think about it and enjoy!
1. No one questions the hour you keep.
2. You can stay in your pajamas all day and no one will call you lazy.
3. The FBI won’t show up on your front step even if you look up gun, ammunition, side arms, knives, famous murders, poisons, etc. on the internet.
4. You can plan a murder, discuss it out loud, and still not get arrested.
You won’t be put on suicide watch even if you admit there are people talking inside your head.
5. If you’re ticked with the world - go ahead – kill someone. You’ll get away with it on paper.
6. Fall in love – time and time again – and still not cheat on your husband.
7. You get paid for imagining the unimaginable.
8. You have an excuse not to spend time with the in-laws.
Do you want to share your favorite benefit of being a writer? Please do. J Let’s have fun with this. J Rita