Saturday, February 8, 2014

My New Release - By Ginger Simpson

I'm so pleased to announce the blinding fast release of "Ages of Love," a novel that explores love  through the eyes of three women of different ages.  I hope you'll enjoy this remake of three novellas in a much better and combined version as I had hoped for the first time around.  Thanks to Books We Love for making my wish come true, and to Michelle Lee for the gorgeous cover.  


Love comes when we least expect it, whether from dreams or reality, it touches our souls and warms our heart. Join Chase, Faith and Hope as they each journey on their own trek into happiness. Will they truly find what they need or is there still a search remaining for one or more? 


You can find it on Amazon right this very minute.



1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new release, Ginger! If you'd like some free promo, I'd be glad to host you at West of Mars at any time. http://westofmars.com/extras/featured-new-book/

    ReplyDelete

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews