Saturday, October 11, 2014

Ginger's Asking for a Little Help

I don't usually enter contests that cost money, but I broke my own rule this time because being listed as one of 50 authors readers should know about appealed to me.  I'm pretty sure there are people out there who recognize my name, but I want them to enjoy my work, so if you have a spare minute or two, I'm humbly asking you to visit the voting page, review the entrants, and vote your choice.  I won't mind a bit if it happens to be me.

BTW, Did you know that First Degree Innocence and Sarah's Heart and Passion are listed in the Ingrams Catalog?  That means they are eligible for order and stocking, so there's another way you can help. If you like those stories and would like to have your own copy or a gift to give, please visit your local retailer and request they carry those two books.  Yeah, yeah...I've already had Sister's in Time on a shelf in Walmart, but I smuggled it inside and took a snapshot.  I don't think that counts since I had to smuggle it back out...and I didn't even get arrested.  *lol*



Anyhow, back to my original plea...Here's the info on getting to the voting page:
http://www.wnbnetworkwest.com/WnbAuthorsShow50Writers2014-VotingPage.html


5 comments:

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews