Sunday, May 10, 2015

Movie Quote Trivia ~ Mother's Day Edition

Time for another game of Movie Quote Trivia. This one is in honor of yesterday's Mother's Day in the USA. I'll give you three quotes, ones I consider easy, medium, and Movie Buff! Can you name the movie and better yet, the character who said the lines? Try not to cheat!

1) Easy

"It's not like my mother is a maniac or a raving thing. She just goes a little mad sometimes. We all go a little mad sometimes. Haven't you?"


2) Medium

"First you told me he was gonna be retarded, then you told me he was gonna be blind AND deaf. If I'd dug his grave every time one of you geniuses told me he was gonna die, I'd be eating f 'n' chop suey in China by now."



3) Movie Buff

"Why are you hiding back there? You don't have to hide from me - I'm (name removed), your local Avon representative and I'm as harmless as cherry pie... "

Good luck! I'll post the answers on Thursday. Thanks for playing along.

2 comments:

  1. Boy, I suck at this game. The least you could do is make it multiple choice so I could at least guess. *lol*

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Ginger. It's purely subjective when I choose movies that I know and like. Kind of fun, though!

    ReplyDelete

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews