Saturday, September 17, 2016

Filling Ginger Simpson's Shoes by Connie Vines



Ginger Simpson may be stepping down as the Queen of "Spunk, Sass, and Inspiration" here at Dishin' It Out, the blog she created; but she won't be absent.  I will still be posting snippets of her writing and reposts many of her wonderfully delightful takes on her eventful life!  (Remember her books are available online at Amazon.com).

Ginger has been a dear friend and mentor of mine for many years.  I was so excited when I was asked to post each Thursday and to be included in "Sunday Snippets" weekly blog hop. (And I was also so fearful that I simply wouldn't measure-up.)  

I know Ginger is only be an email away if I have any questions, or need assistance--because that's the kind of caring person she is!

Well Ginger, wish me luck.  I have a very famous pair of cowgirl boots to fill.

Connie Vines


Here are the links to Sunday's Blog hop:







1 comment:

  1. Done with Dishin' Miss Ginger? Connie will be the best of all possible successors in the position...her posts are always super interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews