Saturday, January 29, 2022

Saturday Photo (Things that Make Me Smile) # 4 By Connie Vines #LiveOakCanyon #Photo, #PhotoSaturday

 My year-long plan is to post a photo each Saturday about things that make me smile. 😀

Many things make me smile, so you will find different photos pop up. Of course, my pups, and friends of my pupswill be posted.  




Yes, it is January, but I found this photo of three of my granddaughters during a family outing at the Live Oak Canyon Pumpkin Patch. 

Why is it that the tallest child (middle-child) scrunches down, while the shortest (the baby) teeters on top of a ladder to position for the photo session?  The eldest child (to whom I can relate) just steps up and attends to business. 😉🦇📷


liveoakcanyon.com/pumpkin-patch/



Good Times!

Connie

XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews